Today, bw166 released the Total Beverage Alcohol Advance for June 2020. Additionally, to review the impacts of COVID-19 on the beverage alcohol industry, bw166, in conjunction with Gomberg & Fredrikson, will be presenting a joint webinar hosted by industry veteran Jon Moramarco on Thursday, August 6th at 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET.
Key industry trends through June:
- The bw166 Serving Index has grown +1.8% over the last twelve months versus the LDA population growth of +0.8%, a slight increase in per capita consumption.
- Three-month volume trends are:
- Beer -3.6%
- Spirits +2.4%
- Wine +3.9%
- Three-month consumer spending trends are:
- Beer -23.5%
- Spirits -22.3%
- Wine -16.2%
- Three-month equivalent wholesale value trends are:
- Beer -0.9%
- Spirits +4.5%
- Wine +1.9%
The bw166 / Gomberg & Fredrikson webinar will discuss:
- Six-month and three-month total U.S. market trends across beverage alcohol segments
- Impact on per capita consumption and the share of Beer, Spirits, and Wine
- Individual trends for Beer, Spirits, and Wine
- Import & Export trends for Beer, Spirits, and Wine
- A deeper dive into wine market trends due to direct-to-consumer activities
- Insights based on available excise tax payments for specific markets and economic data from various government sources
- This data gives a full market overview as opposed to many sources that measure only specific channels or rely on survey data.
To register for the webinar on August 6th at 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Registration for this webinar is limited — reserve your seat today.