Company Size Explained
Pricing varies by company revenues generated:
- from the sale of beverage alcohol products.
- from the sale of products sold to beverage alcohol companies.
- from fees generated by the provision of services to beverage alcohol companies.
Company size is defined as follows:
- Small-sized Company: less than $100 Million in combined revenues of the above types.
- Medium-sized Company: combined revenues from $100 Million to $1 Billion of the above types.
- Large-sized Company: over $1 Billion in combined revenues of the above types.