Helping Wine Companies find the right balance of Art, Science and Business for their specific needs.
- Strategic Planning - Decision
oriented and action oriented planning based on the goals and
capabilties of the business.
- Business Planning - Assessment of
the existing business plan and identification of
improvements based on the organization's goals.
- Go to market strategies -
Identification of marketplace options based on the
organization's goals and products.
- Brand Positioning - Aiding in
understanding how a brand can be better positioned in the
marketplace based on the assets and capabilities of the
organization, the existing market position of the brand and
the needs of key gatekeepers in the market.
- Operational effectiveness from grape to consumer
- Optimizing the assets and capabilities of the business
from both a qualitative and economic standpoint.
- Business Intelligence - Using data
from within the business and from the market to enhance
- Organizational effectiveness -
Assisting management teams to work more effectively based on
the organization's culture and goals.
- Preparation for acquisitions and divestitures
- Broad base of capabilities dealing with acquisition
integration, rightsizing after divestitures and rightsizing
an organization based on business changes.